There’s a lot of value in giving away promotional items for your large-sized business. It creates brand awareness and keeps your business at the forefront of your consumers’ minds. Promotional items are a great way of intriguing potential customers and branding your business. They can really up your marketing game too.
There are many different types of promotional items you can use in your marketing strategy. Here are 5 best promotional items to give away to create awareness for your large-sized business.
1. Tech Gadgets
Tech gadgets are a great promotional giveaway item for any sized business and for most industries. There are various options too when branding tech gadgets. Some promotional tech items you can completely customize are:
- USB chargers
- Phone covers
- Mouse pads
- Flash drives
Your potential customers will become excited with your promotional tech gadgets because they’re gadgets they can use every day anyway. And they’re not your average coffee mug or pen giveaway. They’re quality items that will leave a lasting impression on your consumers.
Brand tech gadgets, along with helping to promote your business, will show your company is up-to-date and modern on today’s technology needs for doing business.
2. Cooling Towels
During the warmer weather, you can hand out cooling towels during a public activity or local parade. Consumers will be thrilled to receive these free promotional items since they are items they can use for many activities like:
- Going to the gym
- Going to the beach
- Hitting the spa
- Exercising, taking walks or other physical activities
3. Reusable Bags and Totes
Reusable bags and reusable totes are an ideal promotional item to giveaway at your next trade show or another event. They’re extremely convenient for consumers and your customers and can serve multiple uses. Not only are they a great custom printed gift bag for consumers, but they’re an outstanding way of promoting your large-sized business on various levels.
- You can have your logo, brand or business printed right on the bags which is passive marketing as consumers go about their daily lives.
- Consumers will immediately think of your business each time they use them which helps with customer acquisition and customer retention.
- They’re perfect for referral marketing since consumers tend to pass items like these along to others when they’re finished using them.
- They’re reusable, which means they have a long lifespan and will provide your business with continuous marketing from your one-time investment.
Reusable bags and reusable totes are also appealing to a large range of consumers, meaning you can customize them to your target audience. For instance:
- Those who are eco-friendly conscious prefer to use custom reusable bags to carry their groceries because the bags are safe for the planet and can be used over and over, greatly reducing the need for plastic bags.
- Moms can send their children to school with reusable lunch totes.
- You can carry your leftovers home from your favorite restaurant in bags like a Natural Kraft Paper Bag.
An extremely versatile promotional item to use for your giveaways is branded apparel. Pretty much any type of business can use apparel as a giveaway item since there is a wide range of options.
- Caps and hats are a popular promotional apparel item. Slap your business logo on the front of a cap or hat and promote your business each time someone is wearing it.
- T-shirts are another popular promotional item where you can get a little creative. Yet another great place to add your business logo for many more people to see.
- Polo shirts, golf shirts, and sweatshirts are also a great way to advertise your brand. Zippered fleece vests or jackets are another great option, especially when handed out during the cooler weather.
Handing out free samples of whatever it is you’re selling is a great and highly successful promotional item idea. If your business sells products, you can hand out small samples for consumers to try. Adding your logo to the sample is even better. If you’re providing a service, offer a free 30 minutes of your service.