The couple exchanging vows at the wedding get the best gifts of all. Each other. But then guests, traveling from near and far, in addition to the wedding party, bring gifts to the happy couple as well.
What if you could give gifts to all your friends and family who have traveled to share in your joy? Who says you can’t? In fact, giving the gift of a customized reusable tote bag, filled with wedding favors, is an excellent choice for all the reasons listed below and more.
Benefits of Customized Reusable Tote Bags for Wedding Favors
Here are just some benefits of giving customized reusable tote bags for wedding favors.
- Give a gift your guests can use again and again. The real beauty of a customized reusable tote bag for your wedding guests is that it becomes a gift they’ll use on your wedding day and for many days, weeks, months, or even years afterward. Plus, your guests will think of you and your spouse every time they use it.
- Share your commitment to your spouse and the planet with your guests. What better way to share the love you have for your spouse and the planet by custom printing a gorgeous reusable jute bag or tote with details about your day, an engagement photo, or some other reminder of the date on a reusable bag? One that not only helps to keep countless plastic bags out of oceans and landfills, but also shares your love for each other with your guests.
- Reduce waste at your own wedding. Reusable custom cotton tote bags aren’t only great gifts for your wedding guests. They are also outstanding tools for bringing supplies and other things into the wedding venue, wherever it may be. These bags help to reduce waste while also helping you remain organized and certain that you have all the things you need close at hand.
- Customize easily to create endless possibilities. From laminated bags to folding bags and a universe of possibilities in between, you have the ability to customize your bags with practically any design, style, images, or sentiments. You can say almost anything to your family, friends, and wedding guests. It can be funny, sentimental, or something that is uniquely you, as a couple. Just a fun way to celebrate your big day and thank them for being part of it. Don’t forget to keep a few for you and your new spouse. You’ll need a few additional bags to bring on your honeymoon and to leave a few behind, so they can be used to transport all the great gifts and well wishes from your wedding venue to your home.
- Share your big day far and wide. The great thing about these bags is that they are affordable wedding gifts you can even give to people who did not attend your big day. While you would have certainly enjoyed their presence, there is no reason you can’t share your joy with them by giving them one of the bags you had made for your guests.
- Provide a practical gift for your wedding party and guests. We live in a world of improbability and completely impractical things. What better gift to give the people you and your spouse care most about, than something that is practical and useful for them on your wedding day and for so many other days. Reusable grocery bags, splashed with images of love and happiness, are the perfect answer. These bags can be used whenever your guests pick up groceries from the local supermarket, visit a farmer’s market, or need to carry extra books and gear to work, school, and even the playground or beach with their kids.
- Give an affordable thoughtful gift. You don’t have to spend big to give a thoughtful gift to your wedding guests. Chances are, you’ve already spent big on your big day. Offering the gift of customized reusable bags is such a small expense that will make them feel special and loved by you. Plus, they’ll be touched that you took the time to think of them on your big day. It’s a low-cost high-impact gift your friends and family aren’t likely to forget anytime soon.
- Fill it with a wide assortment of things for greater usefulness. Perhaps the best thing of all about a reusable gift bag customized for your wedding is that it can be filled with great goodies for your guests. Yet another way to thank them for coming. You may even choose to do different bags for the bridal party and out of town guests than you do for all your local guests. That way you can fill them with items that might be particularly useful on the big day.
Types of Wedding Favor Customized Reusable Tote Bags
Common types of customized bags for weddings include bridesmaid bags and out-of-town guest bags.
For instances, your bridesmaid bags might include a happy little assortment of necessities for the wedding day, such as:
- Bottled water or personalized reusable water bottles
- Makeup removing wipes
- Travel-sized toiletries (toothpaste and brush, mouthwash, deodorant, soap, etc.)
- Safety pins
- Bobby pins
- Facial tissues
- Lip balm
- Sunscreen (especially for an outdoor wedding)
- Matching sunglasses for crazy wedding photos later
- Maybe even a couple of packets of pain relievers
- Small bag for shoes to go in while dancing
Get creative with it and have fun. After all, the bridesmaids are the ones who know you and love you best.
Out-of-Town Guest Bags
These are people who have traveled a long way to be there for your big day. They’ll have a long way to go when your big day is over. Keep that in mind as you think of thoughtful things to fill their bags with, such as:
- Road snacks
- Facial tissues
- A disposable camera so that every guest can take photos
- Photo frames with the promise of sending a photo of you together after the wedding photos are in
- A bottle of bubbles to blow rather than rice or birdseed
There are really no limits to the fun you can have planning, purchasing, and filling reusable totes for your wedding guests. As good as it feels to open gifts from loved ones to you, it’s only half as good as it will feel to surprise them with gifts for them from you — especially when they’re reusable and good for the planet!